wave tucks

wave tucks

Friday, July 9, 2010

Getting Started!

Welcome to the brand new SK Designs blog!

I have enjoyed so many of my colleagues' blogs lately, and decided that it was time I created one of my own.


This has been a very creative year, with some interesting and challenging client projects, as well as some educational travels to trade conferences and speaking for a number of trade groups in Atlanta, Indianapolis and Raleigh, North Carolina. In the fall I will be presenting two seminars each in Chicago and Boston and am looking forward to showcasing some new window treatment designs in my Trunk Shows. I have dozens of treatments already in my Trunk Show kit, but I have 10 more on standby just waiting to be fabricated and shown for inspiration. I will show them here as well, and hope you enjoy them when they are posted.


I am looking forward to sharing some window treatment designs, creations, ideas, completed projects and more in the days and months to come.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I can't wait to see your new designs, since I've never been in the right place to see your trunk show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging ! I can't wait to see your beautiful creations......

    ReplyDelete